Sanitary tri clamp angle wedge wire strainer
All sanitary process, such as food, beverage, dairy pharmaceutical, requires particulate straining to protect product clear and processing equipment from damaging objects. People often use a variety of pipe-line strainers to ensure proper straining and increased productivity.(www.brewingtanks.com)
1. Sanitary straight strainer. When using a straight-line strainer, you have to break the pipe line for cleaning.
2. Sanitary angle strainer. angle-line strainer, you can clean the screen element without removing the strainer from the process line, efficient.
3. Sanitary dual angle-line strainer assembly. You can close the valve (butterfly valve recommened) on one line to clean the
strainer, while the process stream continues to flow through the other. No process interruption, you can add pressure gauge with the strainers as well.
Why choose wedge wire strainer?
• One piece solution, trapezoid line
• Durable, long service life
• High strength increasing pressure rating than wiremesh
• Easy clean, more sanitary than wiremesh
• Liquid leak-out more easily
Sanitary wedgwire strainer is expensive than wiremesh type, but you don't to change the mesh frequently. Shuangzhan machinery can attach wedgwire element both in straight and angle line strainer, micron from 50 to 5000. We not only sell complete strainer, but also sell wedgwire element, strainer body, clamp and seals.
1. material: AISI304, AISI316
2. ends option: welded, clamped, threaded
3. strainer body diameter: 76mm, 89mm, 102mm etc, customized is available
4. length: 310mm or customized
5. end size: 3/4", 1", 1.5",2",2.5",3",4"
6. working pressure: 0 ~ 10bar (0 ~ 145psi)
7. working temperature: -10 ~ +120°C (EPDM)
8. seal: Silicon, EPDM, PTFE,